Monday, December 24, 2012

Ladies Dancing

I'm very excited. Due to a fairly last minute decision Suz and I are travelling to the village for Christmas! We'll spend three nights in Kyotera with Pastor Willy's family. I think there are around fourteen of us travelling in two vehicles tomorrow morning. It should be fun, there will be tents, many people and I've heard rumors of goat roasting.

Due to this unexpected turn of events I'm not sure if I'll be able to continue my twelve days as planned. I'm not sure if I'll have electricity (actually I'm fairly certain I won't) and I'm also not sure able signal strength for the internet. So we'll see.

At least for right now I'm going to put out two posts because it seems I missed my midnight cut-off for this one.

So, in case you don't hear from me before the 26th, Merry Christmas!

For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counsellor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. Isaiah 9:6 The Bible

Be blessed

bron

It’s now a little late to order Christmas gift cards but you should still check out the Australia HOPE International website. Giving someone hope shouldn’t be limited to Christmas.

No comments: