Saturday, December 22, 2012

Maids Milking

There are lots of things I associate with Christmas that really have no connection. Like shortbread biscuits in a tin. Today in the supermarket Suz and I found some and I couldn't resist getting some. Which went down a treat with a cup of tea after dinner as I reread the Christmas letter that my Grandma sent that I received today.

DSCF1115

From the post mark it was posted in early November and has made it just in time. It was filled with news from home and finished with this verse.

Today in the town of David a Saviour has been born to you; he is Christ the Lord. Luke 2:11 The Bible

Jesus Christ, the Saviour of the world, born so that we could have life to the fullest. God made flesh, heaven sent to us, angels singing, shepherds bowing. And I too come and give my life to this Christ Child, this Saviour King.

Blessings

bron

No comments: